The Regulation of the European Union and the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27.04.2016 (hereinafter referred to as GDPR) coming into force on 25th of May, 2018 contributed to informing by the Administrator about the rights and obligations connected with processing your personal data.
The Administrator of the website www.no.turplast.com is P.P.H. „TUR-PLAST” Grzegorz Turowski, with its seat in Czaplinek 78-550, at Pławieńska street 7, possessing Tax ID number: 674-000-80-42 (hereinafter referred to as Administrator). The Administrator can be contacted under the telephone number 0048 94 375 44 95 or email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The user is each person who uses the internet website www.no.turplast.com
I. Using the service versus personal data protection
1. Using the www.no.turplast.com service is anonymous and does not require registration of the User nor transferring any data by them during using the Service which allows identification by the Administrator.
2. The Administrator allows for the User to review the contents of the Internet service.
3. The User may make their personal data available through the contact with the Administrator using the contact data provided in the service such as: e-mail, postal address, telephone, contact form or by means of establishing commercial relation offering, concluding agreement).
4. The Administrator reserves the right to collect and process anonymous statistics concerning Users for familiarizing with their preferences and assessing whether the principles of using the Service are respected. In accordance with the GDPR provisions, the above mentioned data does not constitute personal data, the result being it is not subject to be protected.
II. Using the service versus „cookies” files
1. During using the Service www.no.turplast.com in the end device of the User short information called „cookies” is recorded. These files contain the information data as follows: name of the Internet site from which it comes; storing time of it on the end device of the User; record of parameters and statistics and unique number. The search engine in the device of the User redirects the „cookies” files to the service server.
2. The www.no.turplast.com service uses the „cookies” files in the following scope:
– to maintain technical correctness and continuity of the session;
– to optimize and adjust the display of the Internet site on the User’s device;
– to assure safety of using the Internet service;
– to collect statistical data with reference to the visits of the service sites in order to increase the quality of the its structure and contents;
– so that the texts of the commercials and offers displayed on the User’s device were selected for its preferences.
3. The www.no.turplast.com service uses two types of „cookies” files:
– „session cookies files” – which after logging out the service or leaving the service or switching off the search engine are automatically removed from the end device.
– „fixed cookies files” – are stored on the end device of the User for the period of time defined in the parameters of the „cookies” files or until removing them by the User. These files are installed on the User’s device exclusively with their consent.
4. The User should know that:
– search engines accept installing „cookies” files by default in the end device of the User;
– User may, at any time, make a single change or make any change so that the engine could automatically block the service of the „cookies” files;
– detailed information is placed in the settings of the search engine;
– limiting the „cookies” files may adversely affect the correctness of the information displayed in the service;
– „cookies” files collected allow for the identification of the User’s identity by the Administrator of the service;
– only Administrator of the Service has the access to the „cookies” files processed by the server.
III. Possibility of changes
IV. Conntact information
The last updating of the document took place on 09.07.2018